Thursday, November 02, 2006


Where did all the time go? When I woke up this morning I thought I had the whole day to myself to catch up on all the odds and ends not only with work but shopping, paying off bills, etc.
And now I find its pitch black outside, fast approaching six o'clock and just about half the things on my To Do list are still there. Together with another three or four which popped up during t he course of the day.
Multi tasking, that's the thing I need to get a handle on, or is it better time management, or do I think about employing somone part-time to help me out?
I can just see the advert now.
Person Friday Wanted. No regular office, no regular work, no regular money. But great experience. If you can spare somewhere between 30 minutes and 30 hours per week please contact.....
I don't expect to be knocked down in the stampede, so in the meantime its back to updating the database, sending out some more letters and emails and making a few phonecalls - during business hours of course. No point in phoning anybody now, day's work is done, they're quite rightly off home.

No comments: