Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Driving 450 miles to see Scotland at its finest



For the past two days I've been driving around the north east of Scotland doing some site visits for a couple of the up coming events I'm organising for the Scottish Executive. The weather was great and during the trip I just wished I had someone else driving so I could enjoy the scenery. I even managed to take some of my own pictures which I'll upload sometime soon. You can see why so many foreign tourists come to Scotland it looks absolutely brilliant and the couple of tea rooms I visited for lunch or breakfast are the kind of places I really need to start taking my mum too - she'd love the home cooking though no doubt reminding me its not as good as hers. Tell me this, does everybody think that their own mother's cooking provided them with the best meals they ever had. Certainly is in my case!!

No comments: