Tuesday, October 03, 2006

So much to do and so little time to do it in


Beginning to feel a wee bit more relaxed about working for myself now and managed to get a few things off my To Do list which I thought I'd still be 'doing' come Friday. This week I'm concentrating on organising a series of breakfast seminars for the Scottish Executive Education Department. A whole host of people have been invited to the nine events and I've set up the database for their contact details, arranged site visits to the venues and generally made sure the events will go smoothly.

Its amazing how much you really have to multitask when you're on your own. Right now I can choose from any one of the following job titles, Business Development Director, Administrator, Website and Blog Content Editor, Driver, Accountant, Conference and Event Planner, Consultant..... the list seems to go on as does the time, so now that I've finished my mid morning drink, I'll post this comment and hopefully get back to the real day job, whatever that maybe.





No comments: