Sunday, October 01, 2006

Online support in a meaningful sense


It probably seems obvious that I'm pretty new to this Blogging lark as can be witnessed by my simple posts to date. However, in the past 24 hours alone it has shown me how powerful it can be as a medium to support each other.


Two of my former colleagues John and Ewan have both tried in different ways to solve my current email problem. In addition, John has given me some great advertising for Think Different Events. I've known John for several years now, he's a better laugh than his photograph suggests!!, and I'm really glad that I'll be continuing to work with him in a number of capacities in the weeks and months ahead.



Ewan is one of the new kids on the block full of great ideas about how to make the most of the emerging technologies especially in an educational content. If both don't mind too much I'm going to try and plagiarize some of the ideas they have and build it into my own blog.


No comments: