Sunday, October 29, 2006

Begining of a new week

Whoever said that weekends are your days off from work were just kidding themselves on. Ever since I went out on my own a month ago, I feel that I should be doing something every day, and night, just in case someone is trying to reach me via email, through the company website, Think Different Events, or even through this blog. And then you also think of some of the things you ought to do to make sure that everything you might need is ready.

Ostensibly I booted up the computer a few hours ago to check my email. Since then I've updated the Executive series database, printed the delegate list, timetable and evaluation forms for the event in Peebles this coming Tuesday and started identifying what discussion groups the delegates will be placed into for the event.

They have four choices, A Curriculum for Excellence, Glow, NEET and Schools of Ambition.

Unsurprisingly, just about everybody attending wants to know more about A Curriculum for Excellence, but this week just as many want to find out about Schools of Ambition.

From my point of view I just have to hope it goes as well as last week's. Watch this space as they say.

No comments: