Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Trying to tidy things up


This week is all about trying to make sure I tie up all the loose ends for the various work I've been doing over the last few months in particular. Quarter two claims are required to go to the Scottish Executive for last week's successful Scottish Learning Festival which means going through all the budgets and financial information. I'm still trying to tie down some contracts for Xchange 2007 which Learning and Teaching Scotland are hosting and there's the small matter of getting myself organised for working on my own - trying to source a computer to work with and continue with this blog, buying paper and folders, keeping the bank manager happy now that I don't have a regular income.

Also need to start thinking about developing the business and contacting people who may be helpful in sourcing work for me.

No comments: