Sunday, February 25, 2007

More bank problems

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse with the bank I've recently joined, what happens at the weekend?

A couple of the clients I'm working with were due to pay me by this weekend and I thought I'd go online and see if there had been any payments into the account, especially important this week as I need as much cash as I can to furnish the office and get the various systems setup for Laura starting a week on Monday.

Anyway, goes online, have the user name and password to hand and guess what, I get locked out after a couple attempts. Caps lock off, Numbers lock off, everything OK on the computer but of course it's the customer's fault as I found out when I called the helpline. To cut a very long story short, I can't access the online account until next Friday at the earliest. So if you're thinking of changing banks don't even think about Lloyds TSB. They're rank. Oh and they made £4.25 billion profits in 2006.

No comments: