Sunday, December 17, 2006

Being self employed means 24/7


Just when I was hoping for a relaxing weekend I've found myself building another Blog, this time for the BETT 2007 Show - http://bett2007.blogspot.com/. The idea is to help me with some of the groundwork for next year's event when I'm developing the seminar programme for emap education.

So the weekend was spent getting some text and graphics together for a number of the Shortlisted resources for the BETT Awards. Surprising how some of the publisher's websites don't have a suite of graphics that you can use to help promote their products.

Still got quite a few to go but hopefully they'll all be up and running in a couple of days. With a bit of luck I'll get feedback from teachers who actually use the resources shortlisted which will help feed into the information I'm providing within the VIP area.
I'm also hoping to link some of the seminar speakers with resources being displayed in the main exhibition hall. Ah well should be a nice wee job over the Christmas period.

No comments: