Friday, October 13, 2006

The end of week 2

The end of another week then. Plenty of work done, but plenty still to do over the weekend. On a scale of 1 to 10 this week has probably been about a six. I know I could have done some things better and other people I'm dealing with could maybe be a wee bit better prepared when I've taken the time to come and visit them. But all in all a fairly decent week. Still no income to talk of but a range of costs to be paid for - petrol, postage, stationery, hotel bill, meals, .... and the list goes on.

Also started going back to the gym this week. Only joined a couple of months ago as I was never a gym trainer, preferring the football field or roads for any kind of training I wanted. However, I thought I'd join the local authority gym to keep fit and also give me a reason for getting up early in the morning to get ready for the rest of the day. However, as one old guy remarked today, ''Son, you look jiggered, if I felt as bad as you look, I would have stayed in bed.' Well thanks for that auld yin away back and play with your zimmer!! ;-)

I've decided to try and relax over the rest of the weekend starting with a ceilidh tonight. Not my scene generally but it should be a good laugh if nothing else. If I can find time maybe some golf at East Renfrewshire GC tomorrow and then coaching the under 17 team on Sunday. Washing, ironing, tidying up, cooking, aye, this list goes on and on as well. I wonder how much a house maid costs, one with some admin skills, who can drive and maybe wanting to learn a bit more about organising events? Any takers?

No comments: